As you clean your house and find metal items you want to scrap give us a call. We can help you capitalize on your house cleaning. We offer you the best customer service and will work with you to make the process easier.
HVAC, plumbers, repairs, truck, body shops take advantage of our drive-in facilities
We’re always buying copper, brass, aluminum/stainless steel and steel. Experienced sales people are ready to help you unload your material, grade it, weigh it and pay you top price.
Take advantage of our onsite mobile pick-up services!
- fast, reliable, and accurate mobile pick-up service
- state certified electronic sales equipped on all trucks
- ability to weigh and pay for scrap metals at time of pick up
- current and competitive pricing
- we can provide Gaylord boxes, Rolling carts and/or 55-gallon drums as collection containers for scrap metal until time of pick-up
- pre-schedule daily, weekly or monthly pick-ups
- top prices paid for copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and all insulated wire
- mobile pick-up service available in Northern Virginia and other other counties
Roll-off container Service
Virginia Scrap roll-off container service for all kinds of steel recycling, construction debris and all related materials. Box sizes are 20, 30 and 40 cubic yards… Hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. We also provide discounted pricing for multiple container loads. In most cases, Virginia Scrap has the ability to supply same-day or next-day service.
Steel – Ferrous Metal Containers
Pricing for scrapped steel material is determined by type of material, travel distance to and from drop site and the market conditions. Virginia Scrap charges a nominal fee for pick-up and delivery of our roll-off boxes for up to 45 days. This applies to steel containers only.
Construction and Debris Container
Our one set pricing includes pick-up and delivery of roll-off box and disposal of load up to the first 3 tons of material. Please contact us for current pricing and further information.